About This Blog

Mind never rests..As we breathe, mind too wanders.. Here it is a small attempt to release some of those randomly wandering thoughts from my mindspace into this blogspot.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Life Partner (BaaLa Sangaati)


My emotions and feelings express themselves only in first language to me. Hence this poem in Kannada. Now I will certainly not spoil the poem by giving its English translation. But here is my best attempt to explain its meaning.

The smiles radiated from your eyes have won my mind.

And it is always longing for your sweet and warm hug.

I forget this whole world when I am with you.

And have no desire for anything else in this world.


Its everywhere garden of Eden when you smile

Everything seems tasteless and boring when you wear worry-lines on forehead

You keep smiling always, I too will smile

You be with me always, I will live this life.


Challenges in this happy life? Let it come.

Difficult times and losses are just the games and lessons for us.

Our Affluence wont diminish and our smiles wont fade

I can win this world with your love


Be it wrecking mansoon or burning summer, Be it drought or flood

I have courage, I have patience and have contented mind too

I will be forever I AM and shined/jazzed because of you.

And my ever glowing smile will be dedicated to you, me and our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment